Books don't sell themselves!
Having a website is an indispensable marketing tool for authors as a go-to spot for prospective customers, bookstores, agents, publishers—anyone who wants to know more about your books and you.
If you’re an author who needs help creating this crucial part of marketing and promoting yourself and your books, we can create a website for you quickly and economically as well as provide a Web hosting service.
Why should you have an author website? The question really is: why shouldn’t you?
- Close to 500 million people worldwide have access to the internet.
- 7 of every 10 people in America use a computer at least once a week.
- 74% of people research products online before purchasing them offline.
- 27% of the world’s population shops online. It reaches as high as 55% during the holidays in the US market.
- 20% of online book sales are of titles not available in traditional brick-and-mortar stores.
- 23% of readers visit author websites.
- Websites are inexpensive and simple and keep you in front of potential customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- People today search on Google when they need information. Your website will now be part of what they find.
- People expect an established book or author to have a website. It may sound silly, but it’s true: a website will enhance perceived professionalism.
- If well designed, a website can make you look as good as or better than well-known authors.
- A website helps “your audience” find you.
So, what's your reason for not having a website?
Contact a Publishing Advisor today.
The conversation is free. Have your own author website. It’s quick and easy, and you won’t pay a fortune.